Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas that kills more than 400 Americans every year and sends thousands to the hospital. While acute exposure to carbon monoxide can cause brain damage, vision problems, and death, exposure at low levels can cause minor health problems. The correct installation and placement of carbon monoxide detectors is crucial to ensuring that you and your family stay alerted to — and protected from — this hazard.
Since carbon monoxide detectors provide such a crucial function, we make a point to ensure they are keeping you safe. We will check your carbon monoxide detectors for battery life and functionality. Even if we didn’t install or place your carbon monoxide detectors, we will ensure they are keeping you safe.
You can’t compromise when it comes to your family’s safety and health. That’s why we offer you important savings on our industry-best electrical service.